new187

The Building

Saint Yon Trade Training Centre was named after a school established by Saint John Baptist de La Salle in Rouen France in 1705.

The property was large (14.5 acres) and was owned by the sister in law of the Archbishop of Reims.

This school was a first for de la Salle, where a great vision of education for all became a reality and new innovative and alternative teaching practices were undertaken.

Students have the opportunity to follow an ATAR or NON-ATAR pathway of study. They also have access to School Based Apprenticeships and Traineeships in addition to undertaking training towards Certificate II / Certificate III credentials. .