The success of our program relies on the partnership we form with employers!
Saint Yon Trade Training Centre offers Year 11 and 12 students the opportunity to complete both their HSC and a traineeship, or the first year of an apprenticeship. We train students in state-of-the-art facilities and ensure they receive industry-standard trade training, and develop essential skills for future employment.
We need support in many ways and would appreciate it if employers can help with any of the following:
- Mentoring our students through work place learning
- Employing our students through an apprenticeship or traineeship
- Giving advice on latest industry trends, especially in regard to training, equipment and machinery.
- Offering knowledge through speaking to individuals or groups of students
- Offering to be a mentor for an individual or a small number of students
- Financial assistance for our Trade Training Centre
- Please view our Employers Guide to workplace Learning